Thank you for reading my blog this year! Here’s a list of the most popular posts at Enclaria for 2013. Have you read them all?
The top 5 Enclaria blog posts from this year are:
- Three Ways to Frustrate Employees Going Through Change
- Four Reasons Leaders Need Change Agents
- When Does a Project Justify Using Change Management Tools?
- Five Jobs Made More Effective With Change Management
- The Trouble With Changing Behaviors and What You Can Do About It
These are a few more of my favorites:
- Five Fundamental Levers of Influence
- Salty to Sweet: The Transformation of Mount Franklin Foods
- Muster Energy for Change After the Luster Fades
- Three Feats of a Savvy Change Agent
These were the top 5 episodes of The Change Agent’s Dilemma this year:
- Finding Your Change Agent Voice – with Daryl Conner
- Implementing Change Management at ESPN – with Tonya Cornelius
- How to Say Anything to Anyone – with Shari Harley
- How to Host Team Meetings So Real Change Happens – with Molly Breazeale
- Bankable Leadership: Happy People and Bottom-Line Results – with Tasha Eurich
And here are a few videos for good measure:
- How Change Gets Stuck (webinar)
- APQC’s Change Management Spotlight: Battling the Status Quo (interview with APQC)
- Who Does What on Change Projects? (for the ASC* Advisory vlog)
Please share your favorites with your colleagues!
Best wishes for 2014,