Thank you for reading my blog this year! I thought I would share a list of the most popular posts for 2012. Have you read them all?
The top 5 Enclaria blog posts from this year are:
- Who Should Influence Up – You or Your Boss?
- Ten Lessons on Change (and Life) from My 20-year High School Reunion
- How to Talk About Someone Behind Their Back Without Using a Knife
- If You Want to Change Your Organization, Change Management
- Three Steps to Break Down Silos and Improve Collaboration
These are a few more of my favorites:
- Are You Implementing Change or Just a Change Program?
- Organizational Cultures That Make Change Difficult
- The Three-Dimensional Change Agent Balancing Act
And if you have some time over the holidays to do some podcast listening, these were the top 5 episodes of The Change Agent’s Dilemma this year:
- How to Get Things Done When You’re Not in Charge
- Projects Mean Change – Are You Ready?
- Tips for Influencing Change as a Newbie
- Ten Ways Change Gets Stuck
- Develop Change Readiness at All Levels
Please share your favorites with your colleagues!
Best wishes for 2013,