It is common knowledge that in order for your change initiative to grow beyond your own span of influence you need leadership buy-in. The truth is you need much more than buy-in; as a change agent you need leaders in your organization to take action that supports your initiative.
The trouble is, leaders often don’t do what is needed to implement change, even if they agree it should happen. This lack of proper leadership support is the top challenge for most change agents.
Introducing a 2-part online course that will help you get the leadership support you need for successful change:
The Proper Care and Feeding of Leaders
So They Help You Implement Change
Dates: Thursday, May 20 & 27, 2010
Time: 11:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. Eastern
Cost: $149 ($99 for the first 5 people who register!)
Maximum attendees: 20
During this 2-part online training session, you will learn:
- Whose support you really need, and who you ignore at your own risk
- What leaders need from you most as a change agent
- How to tell which of five levels of support you have, and which you need
- Six reasons why leaders don’t do what you need them to do, even if they want change to happen
- What you can personally do to gain the support you need to successfully implement change
All attendees will receive:
- Two 90-minute interactive webinar sessions
- Access to the webinar video recordings
- Influence Factors: A checklist of 99 strategies to help people change
- Two article reprints: “Tips for Getting Your Project Approved” and “How to Deal With a Clueless Boss”
- BONUS: You will receive the Beyond Buy-in Workbook, a $34.95 value, when you register to attend.
Who Should Attend
Mid- to senior-level managers and individual contributors who are responsible for implementing change in their organizations won’t want to miss this series. Specifically, this webinar series will help people who need to influence change without having direct authority over people going through the change. Examples of roles that typically require the support of leadership to get things done include (but are not limited to): IT, engineering, human resources, strategic planning, internal communications, process improvement, and project management.
Without real leadership support, your change initiative will have diminished impact. Register today to learn practical ways to help leaders help you implement change.
Tickets are regularly priced at $149. The first 5 people who register will pay only $99!
This event’s registration has been closed. Please visit the Programs page for upcoming events.