The following are five things you can do TODAY to move the needle toward positive change in your organization.Â Do these things, and you can’t go wrong.
- Stay silent. If no one talks about the organization’s problems, then they don’t exist.
- Do as you are told. If you want smooth sailing during change, don’t rock the boat.
- Protect your interests. Don’t do anything that helps others. They will only take advantage of you.
- Treat resistors like the enemy. If they’re not for you, they’re against you, right?
- Put off the hard stuff one more day. After all, this organization is not going anywhere.
Here’s the real list.