Thank you everyone for reading my blog this year! I thought I would share a list of the most popular posts for 2011. Perhaps there are some you missed!
The top 5 Enclaria blog posts from this year are:
- Seven Roles of a Change Agent
- My boss won’t listen to me – what do I do?
- Three Signs You’ve Crossed the Line from Influence to Manipulation
- The Five Challenges of Every Change Agent
- Six Roles of a Leader During Change
These are a few more of my favorites:
- The most misleading – and exploited – statistic about change
- The Four Layers of Change
- Three Conversations Change Agents Must Master
And if you have some time over the holidays to do some podcast listening, these were the top 5 episodes of The Change Agent’s Dilemma this year:
- The Path to Business Excellence
- Everyday Influence
- Creating Positive Pull Towards an End State
- Revolution of One: Finding the Courage to Drive Change
- Lessons Learned from a Change Derailed
Please share your favorites with your colleagues!
Best wishes for 2012,