Are you frustrated by one or more key leaders in your organization?
For whatever reason, they are not doing what is needed to implement change? Perhaps they say they believe that change should happen, but their actions indicate otherwise. Maybe they seem to dismiss it altogether. Or they just do all the wrong things with the best intentions. Either way, they feel like a giant roadblock in the path to change. If only they would (fill in the blank), you would be able to make some real progress.
As an internal change agent with less authority, you probably feel powerless to do anything about it. Until now, your main tactics have been dropping hints and wishful thinking. Maybe you have waited a while for them to get with the program — weeks, months, even years.
You are not alone. In fact, not having adequate support from key leaders is the top challenge for most change agents I talk to.
It doesn’t have to be that way. There are ways you can help leaders help you influence change, even from where you sit on the totem pole. Join me for a 2-part online course that will help you get the leadership support you need for successful change:
The Proper Care and Feeding of Leaders
So They Help You Implement Change
Dates: Thursday, May 20 & 27, 2010
Time: 11:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. Eastern
Cost: $149 (Only 3 more $99 early bird tickets remain!)
Maximum attendees: 20
During this 2-part online training session, you will learn:
- Whose support you really need, and who you ignore at your own risk
- What leaders need from you most as a change agent
- How to tell which of five levels of support you have, and which you need
- Six reasons why leaders don’t do what you need them to do, even if they want change to happen
- What you can personally do to gain the support you need to successfully implement change
All attendees will receive:
- Two 90-minute interactive webinar sessions
- Access to the webinar video recordings
- Influence Factors: A checklist of 99 strategies to help people change
- Two article reprints: “Tips for Getting Your Project Approved” and “How to Deal With a Clueless Boss”
- BONUS: You will receive the Beyond Buy-in Workbook, a $34.95 value, when you register to attend.
Who Should Attend
Mid- to senior-level managers and individual contributors who are responsible for implementing change in their organizations won’t want to miss this series. Specifically, this webinar series will help people who need to influence change without having direct authority over people going through the change. Examples of roles that typically require the support of leadership to get things done include (but are not limited to): IT, engineering, human resources, strategic planning, internal communications, process improvement, and project management.
Without real leadership support, your change initiative will have diminished impact. Register today to learn practical ways to help leaders help you implement change.
Tickets are regularly priced at $149. Only 3 more early bird $99 tickets are left. Register while they last!
This event’s registration has been closed. Please visit the Programs page for upcoming events.