Early bird rate ends Tuesday, December 15. Register now to save $350!
Do you feel like you are pushing a boulder uphill?
As a change agent, this frustration often stems from trying to implement change without having the direct authority over those going through the change. While you may be responsible for the initiative, you have to rely on other individuals to drive the change forward in the eyes of the organization.
Effective change agents use a variety of tools to influence people on both sides of the equation: the leaders who need to own the initiative and the rest of the organization that is going through it.
There are 10 Essential Tools that form the foundation of the INflux Change Agent Network. They form a core of focus, personal influence, and structural influence that when combined equip a change agent to drive the change process forward.
Watch the 10 Essential Tools webinar for an overview.
As a member of the INflux Change Agent Network, you will expand your arsenal of influence methods and gain a community of peers to help you push the boulder uphill. Step fully into the role of change agent so you can bring change to your organization.
The INflux community is much more than a training program. Members bring their own situations to the table and work on them over time with a community of practitioners facing similar challenges. The Network provides a unique combination of training, community, and individual support to help you implement change:
- In-Depth Training. Monthly webinars examine methods of influence to help you be an effective change agent for your organization.
- Personalized Support. Your program host provides individual coaching to work through your immediate challenges.
- Community. In group calls and online discussion boards, participants have many opportunities to learn from each others’ experiences.
Because interaction and trust are key components of the program, the group is limited to 15 individual members.
Annual membership includes:
- 10 webinar training sessions
- 12 monthly group support calls.
- 3 hours of individual coaching (3-6 sessions).
- Year-round access to online resources.
Annual membership is $2495. Save $350 when you register by December 15, 2009.
Interested but not sure yet that this program is right for you? Please contact me and I will answer any questions you might have.
I look forward to working with you and the rest of the INflux community to help influence change in your organization.